Saturday, June 4, 2011

patterns agogo

Just had a mini shopping spree on-line.

Managed to purchase 4 new Lisette patterns from Oliver + S via Simplicity on sewingpatterns, along with a pinafore pattern which I plan to sew in linen, also purchased some dress patterns from Jamie Christina Design and a few patterns from Pink Chalk Studio, and Serindipity Studio.

Can. Not.Wait.

So here's a sneak peak at what damage I just did.....

(follow the links up there, if you please!)

Serendipity Studio Dianne Kimono Dress

 Oliver + S Lisette range, from Simplicity (4 patterns)

 Jamie Christina x 2 patterns


 a shirt pattern from Collette Patterns via Pink Chalk Studio, a Modkids pattern, & Another Serendipity studio pattern



All of these patterns can be cross seasonal, as I tend to layer a lot with Vigorella basics

I think I may call I quits for now?

No comments:

Post a Comment